Nevada Registered Agent
If you want to incorporate or form an LLC in Nevada – you need to appoint a “Registered Agent” that has a physical presence in Nevada.
A Registered Agent is simply a person or entity that receives official documentation on behalf of the company. This can include Annual Report notices, Service of Process, Notices and other important documents. A Registered Agent must also be available during normal business hours.
MyNewCompany.com, Inc. currently serves as a Registered Agent for hundreds of corporations and LLC’s in Nevada.
Benefits of using our Nevada Registered Agent Service:
- Ensures Statutory Compliance
- Prevents “Junk Mail” to your home or business.
- Moving your business requires no forms or fees.
- Easy online updating of forwarding address.
- Immediate Notification and Delivery of Service of Process, Forms, etc.
- Faster Filing! (signatures may be required if you utilize another person or company).
- Extra layer of privacy between you and your company.
Change of Registered Agent
If you’d like to change your existing Registered Agent(s) we can do that as well! Our online form includes all necessary fees for making a clean switch to our professional Registered Agent Services.